Friday, May 8, 2009

Gun Facts - An Amazing Resource

I have been studying guns rights issues for about a year now, and I am astonished with myself that I have not come across this e-book before now: "Gun Facts", written by Guy Smith, is available at the Gun Facts website.

If you want a quick reference of facts refuting common gun control myths, this book is a great resource. It has extensive footnotes to allow one to trace back the facts cited in their original context. There have been many times when writing a blog article that I remembered a good quote of fact, but could not cite a source. Gun Facts will help remedy this problem, and arm gun rights advocates with knowledge.

Give it a read, and I guarantee you will learn something you did not know before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post you got here. I'd like to read more about this theme. Thanx for sharing that data.
Joan Stepsen
Computer gadgets