Sunday, May 1, 2011

Joan Peterson Puling on Common Gunsense

You can read her latest puling about the NRA here.  Much of what she finds scary I actually agree with: citizens should be able to possess arms that are comparable to those carried by soldiers.  If you are uncomfortable with people having fully automatic rifles, then semi-automatic should be allowed, but so-called assault weapons and magazines of greater than 10 round limits should actually be protected by the 2nd Amendment.

In a post to her article I asked Mrs. Peterson what specific policies she would promote to attain her aim of keeping guns out of the hands of people she believes should not have them.  I bet she never approves my comment for publication.

Hey, Mrs. Peterson, if you're not afraid of debate, why not post here.  I don't moderate at all.  Anything you write will be allowed to appear.  What are you afraid of?

No comments: